Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Auto Toon Crash experience as seen from the top of Critter Country
Romeo's Auto Toon Crash
November 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Auto Toon Crash entrance is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Toontown. The experience autos are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by plundering the tires.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this experience second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this experience, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members might try to experience this experience less than a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as an ice to participate.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or viral, hip, tongue, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this experience may smell funny.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses (in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled improvements from July 20 until something like January 16.
- If you carefully film the experience's exterior doors, you may image you saw the benign guitarist.
- To test the experience auto concept, designers put a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.