Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin attraction during construction
Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin
January 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can spin them by educating the bunnies.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 58".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 11 years old to ride alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent safety specticles.
- Marc Davis originally intended for this attraction to have live lanterns.
- To test the attraction truck idea, Imagineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.