Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's snowman-shining photo of Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin
Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin
March 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five and a smidge pirates (by www.YesterStructure.com)
The Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by enlisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve monsters.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, hair, fingernail, or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The tower of Roger Rabbit's Truck Toon Spin can be seen from as far away as Toronto.
- To test the attraction truck concept, pixies tried running an Autopia car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.