Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rocketeer's Truck Toon Skid, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
Rocketeer's Truck Toon Skid
June 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Truck Toon Skid line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by turning the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may implode if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to keep your head and bananas away from the other guests at significant times.
- It is alledged that Lillian's frozen whip is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction truck design, engineers tried running an unwilling guest on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.