Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Truck Toon Rotate dark ride, humanely considered to be the only clockwise dark ride at Disneyland
Rocketeer's Truck Toon Rotate
February 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Truck Toon Rotate line is like a trip through a real-life Toontown. The dark ride trucks are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The initials painted on the satellites is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joel Chandler Harris when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the dark ride truck design, Imagineers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.