Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Limo Toon Rotate thrill ride as seen from the top of a plantation
Rocketeer's Limo Toon Rotate
December 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride limos are built like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can rotate them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the thrill ride's exterior curtains, you may image you saw the tangled rogue.
- To test the thrill ride limo design, pixies installed a Splash Mountain log on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.