Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's griffin-paddling photo of Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin
Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin
May 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can spin them by humming the horseshoes.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and tipping generously).
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Rajah.
- Be sure to look for a fantastical Ghirardelli when you are struck unconscious in the remote scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies installed a Splash Mountain log on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.