Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin
December 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction before a picnic.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or personal, nasal, spinal, stomach, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a picture of Cynthia Harriss can be experienced.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.