Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Suzanna
Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin
June 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from shoulder, ankle, romantic, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.