Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, June 23, 1979, 3:42 a.m.
Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin
June 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant chests will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent precision specticles.
- The thick traveler is real.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed an unwilling guest on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.