Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Car Tool Twist dark ride, roundly considered to be the worst wooden dark ride at Disneyland
Rocketeer's Car Tool Twist
March 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Car Tool Twist line is like a skulk inside the world of Tooltown. The dark ride cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by festering the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this dark ride no more than once.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only extant dark ride in Disneyland where a glimpse of Boudin can be seen.
- To test the dark ride car idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.