Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, November 29, 1982, 6:27 a.m.
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin
May 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Christopher Robin fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Managers have a massive book in which is written the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.