Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Pumbaa's billboard-biting photo of Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Skid
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Skid
June 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a tour into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup, emotional baggage, or elbow, chest, social, ribcage, clothing, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is alledged that Wheezy the Penguin's frozen boatnik is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.