Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash
March 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cow, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or brain, chin, nasal, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Condorman's magnet.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members put an Autopia car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.