Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during refurbishment
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash
October 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a cruise into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can crash them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from November 17 through May 17.
- The top of Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash can be seen from as far away as Mississippi.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you look down in the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.