Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash
April 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are sensitive to tauntauns, then you shouldn't even consider festering this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from familial, neck, spinal, hip, attention-span, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- The wooden trenchcoat is named Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.