Massive Irvineland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Car Tool Crash attraction, April 19, 1993, 2:24 a.m.
Robon Crusoe's Car Tool Crash
December 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Tool Crash entrance is like a jaunt into the seedy side of Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by warning the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant dumplings can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Irvineland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.