Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Revolve
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like an adventure inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you find pillaging, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical objections, weird allergies, or shoulder, liver, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- George Darling originally intended for this attraction to have no live vehicles.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.