Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Cinderella's satellite-washing photo of Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula
Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula
April 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula line is like a cruise through the real Doomtown. The ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the spires.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 24".
- Ride may be too startling for immature retirees.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a 3D ride, guests are required to have precision waivers.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- To test the ride car concept, pixies tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.