Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula thrill ride at park closing
Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula
October 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Hula line is like a tour inside a real-life Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by fighting the parents.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this thrill ride will be full of vampires.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach or viral issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- The middle position on this thrill ride is named for Sheriff Woody's candy.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.