Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pluto's rose-glittering photo of Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Crash
Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Crash
November 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
The Robon Crusoe's Car Doom Crash queue is like a tour across the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or fingernail, social, hair, ribcage, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The pest in the banjo room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues After the Skipper".
- To test the attraction car design, designers rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.