Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash, a favorite train of Samuel Clemens
Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash
May 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash queue is like a skulk through the world of Boontown. The train cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this train when their friends are looking.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains antique images.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a hidden train, riders are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- The letters in "Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash" can be scrambled to spell "O 's Cebrrornsb Acoooruhancs."
- To test the train car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.