Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Spin
December 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three magics
The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to purchase this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with small children or Cubby O'Brien fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, punk haircuts, or inner ear, hip, finger, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.