Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Limo Toon Revolve ride, July 10, 1967, 7:15 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Limo Toon Revolve
June 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Limo Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour through a real-life Toontown. The ride limos are shaped like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents can avoid this ride.
- Before a 2004 reopening, new characters were removed from the attic area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- To test the ride limo concept, designers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.