Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin when it's shrounded in harmony
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin
July 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.