Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction during repairs
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate
September 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can rotate them by spinning the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a miniature illustration.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enjoy this .
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The glow of Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate can be seen from as far away as Epcot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters rode an unwilling guest on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.