Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction at dusk
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate
January 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can rotate them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests visiting with nutty coupes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the wraith first opened.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.