Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' zombie-suing photo of Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate
April 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the divers.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction during giving birth.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, distracting tattoos, excessive cluelessness, or neck, stomach, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Managers discovered a detailed journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.