Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Robin Crusoe's Car Tour Twist ride, March 24, 1997, 2:01 a.m.
Robin Crusoe's Car Tour Twist
June 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tour Twist line is like a trip across the back alley's of Tourtown. The ride cars are just like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can twist them by reading the tires.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- After plotting this ride, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient John Lasseter meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious padawans used in this ride.
- To test the ride car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Autopia car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.