Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A nutty view of Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve when it's bathed in fog
Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve
May 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve line is like a skulk inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to run to this attraction half a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches under the railroad track.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.