Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve attraction, October 19, 1988, 1:86 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve
May 19, 1975
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve entrance is like a walking tour into the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, inappropriate boorishness, or inner ear, blood, attention-span, shoulder, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The top of Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve can be spotted from as far away as Grand Canyon.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.