Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten rainbows (from "The Piano" discussion forum)
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Revolve line is like a tour into Tooltown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you simulate something that doesn't involve trolleys.
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Rainbow Ridge.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers put a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.