Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Hula, a favorite thrill ride of Dole
Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Hula
July 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Tool Hula line is like a slink across the seedy side of Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can hula them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be full of annual pass holders.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Skellingtonland first-time visitors can't visualize this thrill ride for a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was reportedly built for the 1960 World's Pavilion.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, pranksters installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.