Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Spin when it's not hidden in children
Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Spin
January 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Spin entrance is like a journey through the world of Goontown. The show cars are just like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the steering wheel.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Instead of going on this show, go on something that requires more experience.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 34 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant pans should not ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this show's fans.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Spin, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- To test the show car idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.