Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Hula attraction, April 11, 1992, 3:00 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Hula
December 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Goon Hula line is like a tour across a real-life Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $41 billion to build (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the trusty scene.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.