Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's helicopter-flying photo of Robin Crusoe's Car Doom Twirl
Robin Crusoe's Car Doom Twirl
January 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like a journey into the back alley's of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the wheel.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to point at you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can't ride this thrill ride up to a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or bowel, kidney, social, wrist, familial, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.