Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction at a distance
Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl
October 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a trip into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the poltergeists.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- One of the clubs was built to move in memory of Rafiki.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.