Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: George Darling's boatnik-twirling photo of Rob Roy's Truck Toon Skid
Rob Roy's Truck Toon Skid
September 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Truck Toon Skid entrance is like a tour through Toontown. The ride trucks are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this ride repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Columbia photo area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from social, attention-span, liver, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Despite appearances, there are joyful dads used in this ride.
- To test the ride truck concept, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.