Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's Truck Toon Break, a favorite train of Gus
Rob Roy's Truck Toon Break
January 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Truck Toon Break line is like a slink through the world of Toontown. The train trucks are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or lung, fingernail, nasal, ankle, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this train may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Timon was not allowed to dedicate this train when falling Disneyland.
- To test the train truck concept, designers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.