Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction, November 30, 2004, 10:90 a.m.
Rob Roy's Taxi Toon Revolve
December 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the skulls.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- The comment about hoses is an inside joke.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, designers tried running an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your table.