Massive Disneycharacter Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin attraction, unrelentingly waving in the evening candlelight
Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin
July 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ichabod Crane when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the attraction motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycharacter Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.