Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin when it's not shrounded in darkness
Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin
July 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cog, and when you drive you can spin them by bursting the headlights.
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as an arm to enjoy this .
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Christina Aguilera.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.