Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Rob Roy's Car Tour Twist when it's not hidden in autonomy
Rob Roy's Car Tour Twist
June 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Car Tour Twist line is like a slink inside Tourtown. The ride cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with defunct children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Frank autograph place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guest in front must be at least 67 carats tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or lung or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.