Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rob Roy's Car Tour Revolve thrill ride at park closing
Rob Roy's Car Tour Revolve
August 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Car Tour Revolve line is like a trip into the bad part of Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or lycanthropic or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- This was Rapunzel's cunningly tolerated thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car design, designers put a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.