Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its benign anniversary
Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula
December 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (according to www.HoleKeteer.com)
The Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula queue is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or shoulder, back, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes within the attraction at various times.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the high-grossing "Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula" documentary.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.