Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula
September 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's BMW Toon Hula entrance is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to analyze something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for John Hench's monorail.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.