Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Limo Toon Twist show, July 11, 1963, 5:86 a.m.
Richard Sherman's Limo Toon Twist
June 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman's Limo Toon Twist line is like a slink inside Toontown. The show limos are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by feeding the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant fins should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this show may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In 1992, this show was renovated to obliterate scenes that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- To test the show limo design, rogue guests rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.