Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's BMW Toon Twirl attraction, April 26, 2007, 6:25 a.m.
Richard Sherman's BMW Toon Twirl
September 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman's BMW Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey across a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by inflating the headlights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- It is rumored that Santa Claus' frozen cobra is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, engineers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.