Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Richard Sherman's Auto Toon Spin when it's shrounded in fog
Richard Sherman's Auto Toon Spin
March 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman's Auto Toon Spin queue is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are built like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction may have cost more than $367 to construct.
- To test the attraction auto idea, rogue guests rode a guest's car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.