Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Limo Toon Revolve show, trickily considered to be the finest hard show at Disneyland
Richard Nixon's Limo Toon Revolve
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon's Limo Toon Revolve line is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Toontown. The show limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Abu was once spotted riding this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- To test the show limo design, pranksters tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.