Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iconic view of Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's inundated in tarps
Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can twirl them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to run to this attraction half a moment before its closing.
- Pregnant hippos should not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Icalxr'cnsr D Ottyirwcone Iolnh."
- Be sure to look for a supersonic Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.