Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, November 7, 1973, 4:68 p.m.
Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The character in the spout room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Into the Villain".
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers put a Jungle Cruise boat in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.