Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Twirl attraction, stingily rotating in the fading sunlight
Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Twirl
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter individuals
The Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt into the world of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can twirl them by strangling the tires.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, burn something longer.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $355 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.