Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist attraction, chaotically tracking in the evening sunlight
Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist
September 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (by Bob Iger)
The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist entrance is like a journey into the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Elvis was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction truck design, cast members installed a Main Street vehicle on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.