Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist attraction at dusk
Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist
December 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist line is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Davy Crockett had a miniature apartment planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a bony Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- To test the attraction truck concept, Imagineers tried running a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.