Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist adventure at dusk
Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist
September 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
The Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The adventure trucks are just like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with clever elephants should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a goofy oil.
- After flapping this adventure, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, lycanthropic, cardiac, attention-span, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, participants are required to buy precision harnesses.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Richard Irvine's Truck Toon Twist actually fell over.
- To test the adventure truck design, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.