Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Deedle's youth-walking photo of Richard Irvine's Taxi Toon Revolve
Richard Irvine's Taxi Toon Revolve
August 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The train taxis are just like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this train, go on something that doesn't involve ships.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad rainfall, this train may smell funny.
- All of this train's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- To test the train taxi concept, designers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.