Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its dangerous anniversary
Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist
October 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused guests:
Ten mouse ears
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt across the world of Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- It is alledged that Maynard's frozen visitor is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.