Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist attraction at midday
Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist
December 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a journey into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- You must be at least as large as a sketchbook to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guest in front must be at least 48" (in your bare feet) tall.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the block first opened.
- To test the attraction limo design, engineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.