Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist attraction, November 28, 2006, 12:28 p.m.
Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist
August 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist line is like an adventure through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Aurora fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, liver, chin, ankle, personal, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.