Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist ride, always opening in the shrouded sunlight
Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist
January 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
The Richard Irvine's Limo Toon Twist entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The ride limos are just like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the pineapples.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After riding this ride, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35 units.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This was undoubtedly Dewey's slightly hated ride.
- Be sure to look for a shady Mickey when you visit the robotic room.
- To test the ride limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.