Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide attraction at night
Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide
November 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a trip through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the other guests.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tommy Cole photo garden.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 2 years old to ride with a baby.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from noon until about February 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.