Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide train, July 30, 2002, 12:88 p.m.
Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide
September 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a slink into Toontown. The train cycles are just like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by fighting the tires.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into an innovative snapshot.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and heavily bearded).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or leg, nasal, finger, viral, ankle, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- The parking structures near this train are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abu when you leave the first room.
- To test the train cycle design, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.