Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin, a favorite attraction of Belle
Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin
October 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin entrance is like a trip inside Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the trolls.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Yen Sid's frozen owl is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a final Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers installed a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.