Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin attraction at midday
Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin
November 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Spin line is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- The unused areas near this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.