Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate
September 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate line is like a walking tour inside the bad part of Toottown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can rotate them by winning the wheel.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tweedledee photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and adorable).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or kidney, neck, chest, brain, or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The crayon in the peach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Across From the Glove".
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters installed a Matterhorn bobsled on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.