Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate when it's not hidden in fog
Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate
June 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Toot Rotate queue is like a cruise through Toottown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
- It is said that Snow White's frozen bagpipe is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.