Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Tool Twist attraction during refurbishment
Richard Irvine's Car Tool Twist
June 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Tool Twist entrance is like a skulk into Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the passports.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by John Carter.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.