Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Goon Spin attraction, accidentally repositioning in the fading moonlight
Richard Irvine's Car Goon Spin
June 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (according to "Random Turntable" web site)
The Richard Irvine's Car Goon Spin entrance is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Goontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Thaddeus photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The letters in "Richard Irvine's Car Goon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Nrev Ar Io 'nciirasodshpingrc."
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.