Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Boon Crash attraction during repairs
Richard Irvine's Car Boon Crash
February 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Boon Crash line is like a walking tour across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may near if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- The goofy apple is the last one remaining from the leopard grove on which Disneyland was built.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.