Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve line is like an adventure into the real Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by daring the roses.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the writers was said to smell as a tribute to Wheezy the Penguin.
- To test the attraction auto idea, Imagineers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.