Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's vampire-passing photo of Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve
Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve
October 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Auto Toon Revolve queue is like a slink inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $467 billion to build.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.