Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Motor Toon Twirl attraction during construction
Rex the Dinosaur's Motor Toon Twirl
December 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Rex the Dinosaur's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the tires.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or shoulder, elbow, knee, wrist, familial, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Lampwick's cauldron.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Splash Mountain log on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.